All you ever wanted to know about home remedy for sinusitis

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nasal Saline Spray Sinusitis: Quiet Discoveries Lead

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Nasal Saline Spray Sinusitis. Quiet Discoveries Lead

It's amazing what you can find when you start your search a little outside the bulls eye. While clicking through Magnetic Resonance Imaging research online, my colleagues and I found some intriguing scientific studies completely by accident! Surprised.

What did we find? Well, let's just say if you've got a stuffy nose you should try magnets before sniffling through that bottle of nasal spray! Did you know that every year, more than 35 million Americans suffer from sinusitis? It's one of the leading chronic diseases in the United States (1). And it's no wonder, as bacteria, viruses, cigarette smoke, and allergens like pollen, mold, dust mite feces and pet dander are all common causes of this condition (2). Unless you live in a bubble, there's really no escaping these tiny antagonists. We did not write too elaborate an article on Symptom Sinusitis as it would be then difficult for the common man to read it. We have written this article in such a way that everyone will be able to read and understand it!

Acute Sinusitis Occurs When the Mucosa is Irritated and Inflamed

The small openings from the nose to the sinus cavities become congested (or even completely blocked), causing the facial pain and pressure most of us have experienced at some point in time. Mucus production is often increased as well, adding to the pressure, and causing that annoying runny nose symptom (3). Very Happy.

When applied properly, magnetic therapy products can relieve sinus congestion in as little as 15 minutes. That's faster than any decongestant or vaporizer, lasts longer than most nasal sprays, and is completely free of any side effects (like dryness or burning). Not to mention, you won't need to worry eastern virginia medical school possible addiction to certain nasal decongestants. We find great potential in Nose Sinus. This is the reason we have used this opportunity to let you learn the potential that lies in Nose Sinus.

• Many people turn to preventive methods like HEPA air filters, or frequent cleaning of carpets and bed sheets to reduce household allergens (4).
  • Decongestants, saline nasal sprays, and vaporizers are commonly used to treat the symptoms--but as you and I know, they take time to work.
  • Reading all this about Sphenoid Sinus is sure to help you get a better understanding of Sphenoid Sinus.
  • So make full use of the information we have provided here. Evil or Very Mad

For even faster relief plus more restful sleep, Therion 's magnetic dual contour pillow is the perfect choice. The visco elastic (memory) foam is soft and comfortable, but also supportive. You'll actually feel it adjusting and conforming to the shape of your head and neck. It's ideal to use as a regular sleeping pillow, as the magnetic field reaches the pineal gland. This is a magnetically sensitive area in the brain that functions to induce sleep by secreting melatonin. (See the article "Having Trouble Sleeping" found in the Learning Center at www.therionresearch.com. Self-praise is no praise. So we don't want to praise ourselves on the effort put in writing on Sinus flush recipe. instead, we would like to hear your praise after reading it!

Swollen sinuses causes actually four pairs of hollow spaces in the bones of the face. Connected to the nose, air is allowed to flow in and out of these spaces. To help warm and filter the air, each sinus is lined with a mucous-producing membrane, called the mucosa (3).

Was found that a wide range of life forms could detect and orient to magnetic fields. (Like having a built-in compass.) Results showed magnetic orientation by bacteria was due to the presence of particles of magnetite (ferric/ferrous oxide) within the organisms. Evil or Very Mad

• These four independent studies all relate to the notion that human sinuses are magnetically sensitive.
  • When compared to other regions of the head, more intense magnetic field readings are seen, and conditions of inflammation are more easily observed.

2002 - An Ohio State University study compared differences in magnetic field susceptibility at tissue interfaces in the human head. "Considerable magnetic field inhomogeneities were observed in the inferior frontal lobes and inferior temporal lobes, particularly near the sphenoid sinus and the temporal bones."

1990 -- PubMed: Effect of field strength on susceptibility artifacts in magnetic resonance imaging. 1995 -- PubMed: Measurements of magnetic field variations in the human brain using a 3D-FT multiple gradient echo technique. Very Happy

This is Where Those Studies Come in

There's an interesting, but little known fact about the sinuses: they are magnetically sensitive. Based on our own research and experiences with clients and health practitioners over the years, we've observed that sinus congestion is dramatically improved or completely relieved with the application of magnetic therapy. In fact, taking about 20-30 minutes on average, it's one of the conditions that biomagnetics alleviates quickest. Thinking of what to do upon reading this article on Sinusitis? Well you can very well use the information constructively by imparting it to others.

Refining Our Search, We Were Able to Uncover Other MRI Studies Confirming this Finding

Here's a brief timeline of what was found: 1986 - "Magnetic Resonance Imaging (using a 5 Tesla (15,000 Gauss) magnet and a spin echo technique) has revealed a remarkably intense signal from abnormal tissue in the human paranasal sinuses. Inflammatory disease in the maxillary, sphenoid, ethmoid, and frontal sinuses has been detected and demonstrated with greater clarity than any other available technique."

So How Does this Lead to Sinusitis Relief?

Magnetic therapy is proven to be effective in reducing inflammation, a primary symptom of sinusitis. By reducing inflammation of the mucosa, mucous blockages can be drained and the sinus cavities reopened. This, allows you to breathe freely again, while eliminating the facial pain caused by pressure build-up.

Dating back to 1983, a study was conducted to assess the influence of magnetic fields on the physiology and behavior of biological organisms, and to search for possible magnetic sources within the organisms themselves.

• Until recently, though, we didn't have much research to back these findings (other than our own records).
  • But, while sifting through online abstracts from MRI research, I happened to stumble upon this: Responsibility is what makes a person.
  • So we felt it our responsibility to elaborate more on Sinus Headache so that not only us, but everyone knew more about it!

The same magnetic material was also found in bees, homing pigeons, dolphins and other organisms--including humans. More specifically, the researchers found that "the bones of the sphenoid/ethmoid sinus complex of humans are magnetic and contain deposits of ferric iron". (The sphenoid/ethmoid sinuses are located between the eyes and progress inward towards the back of the head (3).) Some of the matter found here that is pertaining to Sinuses seems to be quite obvious. You may be surprised how come you never knew about it before!

' The Allergy Relief Center 1983 -- PubMed: Magnetic bones in human sinuses. 1986 -- PubMed: High-field magnetic resonance imaging of paranasal sinus inflammatory disease. Surprised

What Therion Products Work Best to Help Relieve Sinusitis?

The Eye & Sinus Mask is designed specifically for relief of your sinus congestion. Inside it has 28 neodymium magnets covering areas around your eyes, forehead and upper cheeks. (The magnetic field has an effective penetration depth up to 5 inches.) You can expect sinus and headache relief within 15-25 minutes of wearing it.

See You Soon At Www.Therionresearch.Com

SOURCES: 1 ' Sinus News: Sinus Pressure 2 ' Sinus News: Sinus Facts Overview 3 ' The Sinus Treatment Center Failure is the stepping stone to success. So if you do fail to understand this article on Sphenoid Sinus, don't fret. Read it again a few times, and you are sure to finally get its meaning.

1995 - Research at Uppsala University in Sweden discovered that "large, local magnetic field variations up to 3 parts per million were found in the human brain near interfaces between air or bone and brain tissues". The presentation of an article on Sinus Headache Relief plays an important role in getting the reader interested in reading it. This is the reason for this presentation, which has gotten you interested in reading it! Surprised.

• So before you open that box of 'non-drowsy' decongestants or reach for the nasal spray on your nightstand, give magnetic therapy a try.
  • If it's fast acting with no side effects, and never needs a refill, what do you have to lose?

Many People Out There Suffer from Sinus Infections

I know that I personally have suffered from sinus infections for years on it seems that sometimes they just come one after another in a wave. The pain of a sinus infection usually begins as a steady pressure that I feel behind my eyes and my cheekbones and behind the area of my eye sockets. At times the pressure increases steadily, and at other times it seems to do fairly quickly. Generally a headache is soon to follow, and it just becomes more unpleasant after that. If I don't take care of a sinus infection right away it seems that it gets worse and even at times turns to sinusitis. That is why I have made a point of searching out effective sinus infection home remedies that I can use.

Stop your sinus infections quickly and naturally without the use of steroids or drug store potions that just leave you feeling drained. Download our special report at ***** of my favorite sinus infection remedies is actually more of a preventative type of medicine then it is getting rid of an existing sinus infection, although if used properly it seems to certainly reduce the lifespan of any sinus infections that I had. This is done by a process of nasal irrigation that is known as neti. This is where you have a small pot that generally looks like a genie bottle that is filled with tepid water that is mixed with sea salt. This concoction is then slowly poured into one nostril and allowed to drain out the other nostril, clearing the sinus passages of any debris or anything that might cause problems. By using this sinus infection home remedy I have shortened the life of my existing sinus infections and kept any future sinus infections from showing up as quickly. The development of Neti Pot has been explained in detail in this article on Neti Pot. Read it to find something interesting and surprising!

During the winter period, bronchitis and sinusitis are the most common conditions especially in areas with cold climates. Patients which accuse symptoms like headaches, fever, nasal discharge, difficult breathing and cough are usually diagnosed with sinusitis or bronchitis. Smile

• The homeopath physician must know if the condition is acute or chronic to be able to prescribe the most efficient treatments.
  • Major importance has the way the disease has occurred and under the influence of which environmental factors.
  • Such factors can be stress, allergens, diets or even contact to possible contagious cases. Shocked

Causes of sinusitis and bronchitis might be bacteria, viruses or fungal organisms or even different types of allergens operating in acute or chronic timing. It is with much interest that we got about to write on Sinus Cavities. So we do hope that you too read this article with the same, if not more interest! Rolling Eyes

Sinusitis with more fluid nasal discharge slipping down the posterior side of the throat causes cough and requires clearing of the throat. Sometimes patients accuse bad breathe, sweating and a metallic taste in the mouth, they might present a thick coat on the tongue and quick sessions of cold or hot feelings. If also fever is absent the best homeopathic remedy seems to be Mercurius solubilis. Patients suffering from irritability usually use Hepar sulphuricum or Nux vomica to treat sinusitis and develop some side-effects. Milder sinusitis improves with Pulsatilla Nigricans. A rolling stone gathers no moss. So if I just go on writing, and you don't understand, then it is of no use of me writing about Sinus! Whatever written should be understandable by the reader.

Sinusitis is mainly characterized by fluid or mucous nasal discharge, obstruction of the nasal passages and feeling of pressure inside the sinus cavities. Disturbing headaches and facial pains around the frontal or maxillary area are important signs in differential diagnosis with common colds or flu. Embarassed

These respiratory conditions can frequently heal by using homeopathic remedies, annulling the necessity of antibiotics administration. Both sinusitis and bronchitis can appear in acute forms which are temporary and in chronic forms requiring a permanent care. In acute stages they can be treated by temporary herbal medication until symptoms disappear; in chronic forms however they necessity further investigations in order to be benefic deled with. We were actually wondering how to get about ways to distinguish sinusitis Bronchitis. However once we started writing, the words just seemed to flow continuously!

Relief; Reduction and Removal of Body Toxins; Increased Cardiovascular

• Persons treated with Hepar sulphuricum complain more about the symptoms and are more irritable when they are cold.
  • They sneeze more and the respiration through the nose is stopped by dry wind or cold air.

The patient's complaints are connected to high pressure inside the sinuses, yellow to green coloration of the mucus and localization of the pains in point areas, the sinusitis can be treated successfully by homeopathic remedies. The most common herbal medication for sinusitis is Kali bichromicum. Do not judge a book by its cover; so don't just scan through this matter on Treat Sinusitis. read it thoroughly to judge its value and importance.

• Actual symptoms, the order of appearance and the way they affect the patient's life are important to establish a certain homeopathic medication.
  • In sinusitis determinant are the localization of the pains and the aspect and smell of the discharge.
  • Homeopathic remedies base more on the symptoms than on the cause of infection because there is no real efficient treatment for sinusitis.
  • Ignorance is bliss, is it?
  • Isn't it better to learn more than not to know about something like Sinusitis.
  • So we have produced this article so that you can learn more about it!

View user profile http://dennisdejesus.omgforum.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum